The Certificate III in Agriculture offered by River Murray Training is designed to give the broadest range of electives, enabling individuals to select a livestock production or cropping context as a job focus or, in the case of mixed farming enterprises, both.
This qualification may be accessed by direct entry.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Do you have work skills and knowledge that are not recognised by a formal qualification? You may be eligible for recognition of prior learning which will reduce your training time as well as the cost of the course. Discuss your RPL needs with an RMT training manager prior to enrolment.
Example Course Structure
- AHCOHS301A Contribute to OHS processes
- AHCWRK313A Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
Group A Elective Units
- AHCCHM303A Prepare and apply chemicals
- AHCCHM304A Transport, handle and store chemicals
- AHCMOM304A Operate machinery and equipment
- AHCMOM305A Operate specialised machinery and equipment
- AHCBAC306A Establish agricultural crops
- AHCBAC307A Maintain agricultural crops
- AHCLSK305A Maintain livestock water supplies
Group B Elective Units
- AHCMOM202A Operate tractors
- AHCLSK306A Coordinate and monitor production performance
- AHCLSK313A Monitor livestock production growing environments
- AHCLSK332A Monitor animals in intensive production systems
- AHCLSK320A Coordinate and monitor livestock transport
- AHCLSK326A Mix and mill standard stockfeed
- AHCLSK333A Monitor pen condition and ration suitability
36 months part-time
Available payment options
Full program $4500
Per unit fee $285
(refer to fee payment options and fees in advance policy)
Students will receive a folder with learner guides as well as access to RMT's online learning management system.