The Certificate III in Irrigation offered by River Murray Training is designed to give you the knowledge and skills you will need as an irrigation installer, technician or retail sales person in irrigation. You will gain an intermediate level qualification in irrigation installation, troubleshooting skills as well as the skills in customer service (depending on the units that you choose).
This qualification may be accessed by direct entry.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Do you have work skills and knowledge that are not recognised by a formal qualification? You may be eligible for recognition of prior learning which will reduce your training time as well as the cost of the course. Discuss your RPL needs with an RMT training manager prior to enrolment.
Example Course Structure
- AHCWHS301 Contribute to work health and safety processes
- AHCIRG308 Monitor soils under irrigation
- AHCINF304 Install and terminate extra low voltage wiring systems
- AHCIRG306 Troubleshoot irrigation systems
- AHCIRG310 Operate and maintain irrigation pumping systems
- AHCIRG315 Interpret irrigation plans and drawings
- AHCIRG325 Operate irrigation technology
- AHCIRG326 Operate irrigation injection equipment
- AHCIRG327 Implement an irrigation schedule
- AHCIRG331 Install pressurised irrigation systems
- AHCIRG332 Operate pressurised irrigation systems
- AHCIRG333 Maintain pressurised irrigation systems
- AHCIRG303 Measure irrigation delivery system performance
- AHCWRK405 Implement & monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
2 years part-time
Available payment options
Full program $5,250
Per unit fee $375
(refer to fee payment options and fees in advance policy)
Students will receive a folder with learner guides as well as access to RMT's online learning management system.