The Certificate IV in Irrigation reflects the role of a supervisor and/or specialist in the irrigation industry through the development of post-trade skills and knowledge.
This qualification may be accessed by direct entry either after completign a Certificate III in Irrigation or by demonstrating comparable experience at this level.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Do you have work skills and knowledge that are not recognised by a formal qualification? You may be eligible for recognition of prior learning which will reduce your training time as well as the cost of the course. Discuss your RPL needs with an RMT training manager prior to enrolment.
Example Course Structure
- AHCWHS401 Maintain work health and safety processes
- AHCIRG402 Determine hydraulic parameters for an irrigation system
- AHCIRG404 Implement and irrigation-related environmental protection program
- AHCIRG408 Schedule irrigations
- AHCIRG410 Select and manage pumping systems for irrigation
- AHCIRG415 Interpret and apply irrigation designs
- AHCIRG432 Supervise irrigation system maintenance
- AHCIRG433 Manage irrigation systems
- AHCSOL401 Sample soils and interpret results
- AHCBUS404 Operate within a budget framework
- AHCIRG303 Measure irrigation delivery system performance
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
Students will need access to a computer and the internet. For students who do not have access to either a computer of the internet, please let your RMT trainer know prior to enrolment.
18 months part-time
Available payment options
Full program $4,800
Per unit fee $400
(refer to fee payment options and fees in advance policy)
Students can download learning resources from RMT's online learning management system.