Through flexible delivery options including face-to-face, online and blended training, our experience and contemporary approach to training sets us apart from other Registered Training Organisations.
Customised in-house training offers a cost effective and efficient solution to develop your workforce, allowing you to embed your existing policies, procedures and practices in the training program. We can customise existing courses, develop new programs, or help you update your existing internal programs, and deliver them to the needs and goals of your business.
As an innovative training provider, our trainers have an excellent track-record in developing and delivering a range of training programs aimed at improving your workforce productivity, profitability and legislative compliance.
Our Training Programs
River Murray Training offers in-house training for viable groups, or one:one support from qualified trainers who visit the workplace to assist with self-paced learning and check on progress. Facilitated on-line tutorials can be undertaken from staff work stations or on the job using mobile devices.
Our trainers will come to your workplace to provide accredited training in qualifications, skill sets or single units offered as part of our Professional Development Programs.
We can custom design a training program to suit the specific needs of your workplace. We will work with you, to evaluate your staff and put in place a relevant training program to improve, update or increase their workplace knowledge, skills and productivity.
RMT training programs are based on current industry best practice and taught by qualified trainers and assessors.
On-site training with RMT offers you industry relevant training with the flexibility of where, when and how your staff are trained.
The Advantages and Benefits of In-House Training include:
- Training Cost saving – the cost is typically less when compared to sending people to external training courses.
- Travel Cost saving – no need for employees to travel any further than their work station or training room and incur extra costs.
- More specific – generally running a course for an individual enterprise allows the training to focus on your policies and procedures, or specific issues that need to be addressed within the business.
- Customised training – Getting work groups or teams together allows all of the training and learning to be focused on the company using real and current examples.
- Convenience – fit around the work schedule of staff and at a location they come to everyday.
- Team Building – a room full of employees from different departments can encourage greater team work, awareness and understanding of each other’s role.