The Enterprise Trainer - Presenting Skill Set offers specialist skill development required to design training in the workplace, and deliver to small groups or one on one. The course is specifically designed for those who are currently working in industry, needing competency development or as a pathway into training and assessment.
There are no explicit entry requirements, but the Standards for RTOs require that people delivering and assessing training have vocational competence at least to the level of the unit being delivered, and current industry skills directly relevant to the training being provided.
NOTE: This course does not qualify you to assess Nationally Accredited units unless you are under a supervision arrangement with a fully qualified vocational trainer.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Candidates with relevant experience may be eligible to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Please contact us prior to enrolment if you believe you fit the criteria for RPL.
Units of Competency
This Skill Set consists of two (2) Nationally Accredited units of competency:
- TAEDEL301A Provide work skill instruction
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
These units provide a learning pathway towards the nationally recognised qualification TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Preparing and delivering effective presentations that use appropriate resources
- Providing training that involves the demonstration and instruction of relevant work skills
- Adjusting the training to meet the needs of different group characteristics and audience needs
- Developing and using effective communication skills
- Reviewing your performance for future improvement and self-development
Option 1 - Workshops
Intensive Delivery Workshops, delivered in the enterprise workplace for groups of 4 - 10.
- Pre-reading, learning and knowledge based activities
- 2 days face-to-face learning and practical assessment activities *
- Post session assessment work if required
In this delivery mode, learning is broken into chunks with collaborative facilitator-led work based learning activities. Assessments will be completed both at the workshop and in the workplace.
* Workshops can be reduced to one day, with post workshop skill development undertaken in the workplace. Our assessor will review your progress and complete your assessment within three weeks.
Option 2 - Facilitated On-Line
This self-managed delivery mode is undertaken at home or in the workplace. All materials can be downloaded in an easy-to-use Microsoft Word format, or are available in Print form. Course requirements are completed over 12 weeks, with a weekly on-line tutorial 1:1 with your facilitator. Additional support is available via phone, email, and our online e-learning centre. The Course Workbooks and evidence is emailed or posted to your facilitator for assessment.
2 day workshop + on-job skill development
1-12 weeks (flexible)
Available payment options
(Fees to be paid on enrolment)
Students will receive a folder with Course Workbooks, Reference Material, and access to RMT's online learning management system.